Monday 20 November 2017

AUSLOGICS BOOSTSPEED 9.2

AUSLOGICS BOOSTSPEED 9.2
£39.95

System tools can be a hit or miss and, for, unfortunately, they have been mainly misses. Years ago I used Norton’s system cleaning tools and it made my PC worse! No kidding or a deliberate attack on Norton tools, that was my experience. As a result, I have been very skeptical about system optimization software.

As you can imagine, I was pretty skeptical about Auslogics BootSpeed 9! The installation was pleasantly easy, and that’s always a good sign. What’s not such a good sign is how my ‘C’ drive is full already and there’s hardly anything on it!

SUITE
I am presented with a suite of optimization tools are that are easy to understand and put to use. Remarkably, I was not in any doubt of accidentally ridding my PC of files that could cause it malfunction as it was the case with the Norton system tools. Once again, I have nothing against Norton system tools and I would test its optimization software again should the opportunity arise. On a basic level, I managed to save over 1 GB worth of unwanted files in one click! And I am delighted to have the option to address issues of privacy - it’s so good to know that I can stop tracking cookies! I can also tweak Windows 10 and clean up my browsers.

VERDICT
I am very, very impressed with the Auslogics BootSpeed 9 as it does what it says it can do without a fuss! I am in control of what I optimize, which is always a good thing! I can leave BootSpeed 9 running in the background without noticing it.

I would not hesitate to recommend BootSpeed 9 for Windows users - especially non-technical users. You can purchase this great system optimizer directly from the Auslogics site: https://www.auslogics.com

SCORE
Auslogics BootSpeed 9 scores a well deserved Electrochemy Platinum!

No comments:

Post a Comment